Sunday, February 27, 2011

Like A G6 + Kpop = Mashup :D



Lalalallaaa. thanks to my favorite DJ , DJ Masa! i heard that he'll stop(a moment) the mashup because of the japan entertaiment claimed his account! fakyah~ >_< , i felt sorry for him T_T. I whack that entertaiment XD! But Korean entertaiment like ~ who's care . So some (of) korean people ask the korean entertaiment like JYP , so JYP said they dont know about the claimed thing~ so I think my DJ Masa can continue his hobby . weird :O , why am i skipping ? (speaking)

Tracklist:
Narsha - Bir Bop A
2NE1- Can't Nobody
4minute - MUZIK
After School - Bang
TaeYang - I Need A Girl
U-KISS - Shut up!!!
TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down
GD&TOP - HIGH HIGH
Far East Movement - Like a G6

Com samples from :
BoA - Hurricane Venus
BEAST - Soom
Rainbow - A
Seo In Young - Into The Rhythm
Girls' Generation - Hoot

Instrumental:
Far East Movement - Like a G6

No comments: