Monday, February 28, 2011

Online Games , Fashionistaahh XD

Today mira got main main the online games, i was bored like hell, on the utube, dunno what to watch , on fb , no one's comment , on twitter.. boringgg x( , the suddenly i got tired of "those" things. My otak came up an idea , my brain's like : Mira let's playing some game. i'm boringgg. wakakakak . my brain is my heart. so i like what i do. what am i merepek. i pun tak tau. okay let's start this korean fashion/makeover gamesss * I found them accident -ly on google XD. i love playing those games! it's freakin awesome~~~
actually i don't understand what are they nagging about. wakakaka. i do not understand korean much. kthxbye XD


Next, I'm playing with myself(no eyka becoz she's study Chemist with Lady Gaga , that's why i'm playing by myselff)



woooo~ pretaaaaaiiii. the 1st picture like CL and Park Bom . i realize it similar with CL Park Bom , when i edited that picture. yeahhh CL was me and Park Bom was Eyka xD. The second picture is showing that, the short haired cut posing like cowboy girl on da way to the town XD, while the long hair is eyka. We hope we can be model for New York Skin Solution Zig a Zag ahhh at India, next year XD. the third picture~ likee... the girl was like Park Bom (eyka) , and the guy is meee x) . errrr. CL guys' version . okaaayyy. the forth picture, we're wearing cheongsam . nothing much to tell. but i really love the background design. it awesome! it's kinda creepy when it's background like that~ Okay see you in next post!

No comments: